Looking for a fun and engaging activity for your kiddos?
Interested in KidFit? Contact us to find out when the next block is starting.
Act now! Classes are limited to 6 athletes each so we can provide individual attention and maintain spacing.
We want them to succeed!
Age specific programming, CPR and First Aid certified coaches, extra cleaning precautions between classes, Quarterly enrollment. We are also an ASD/Family Partnership registered provider, which allows families to use their yearly activity stipend.
Our KIDS classes are programmed and designed for the specific developmental needs of kids. Each class follows our curriculum program designed to challenge and encourage kids appropriately. Kids will be well prepared for any physical activities or sports!
Not sure if it's for your kids?
- Redox KidFit classes are a great compliment to homeschool or distance learning needs for fitness! Our classes are designed to boost confidence, strength and mobility in kids. We educate the kids in the areas of fitness and nutrition! Classes are appropriate for ALL fitness levels.
- Consistent with current ASD practices, participants will be required to wear masks
- Cleaning Precautions:
- Each athlete gets their own equipment (no sharing)
- Each athlete is assigned a marked 10ft x 10ft square with 2ft between squares to ensure adequate spacing
- All equipment is cleaned before it is put back (after each use)
- Floors are sanitized daily
- Bathrooms are sanitized between classes
- Frequent touch points are sanitized between classes
"It would not be overly dramatic or an exaggeration to say that CrossFit, and this gym in particular, have changed my life."
4+ years at Redox CrossFit
Of course, there have been physical changes, but that is only part of the benefit. I am 62 years old and started doing CrossFit two years ago as part of a longer-term plan to eventually hike the Appalachian Trail as a thru-hike. In late September 2019 I b...
"At 43 years old, I just might be faster and stronger than I was in college!"
4 years at Redox CrossFit
I’ve been all over the fitness world in Anchorage. Two years ago, I began reflecting on my long-term fitness and performance goals and realized that my current routine was not effective or sustainable – I was just going through the motions and I wasn'...
"Redox is always manageable, and I can scale the workout to whatever's possible for me that day"
2 years at Redox CrossFit
Redox has been an essential part of my life since I joined two years ago. I started out going just a couple of times a week, and it turned out to be my favorite way to exercise so I go more often now. The workouts are just right for what I need, with lots...
"Nobody in a 50 mile radius has anything close to what you provide."
2 years at Redox CrossFit
I just wanted to take a sec to tell you how awesome your gym is (that includes staff too!). What you are doing with the resiliency project is amazing. I truly hope you weather this storm. I’m now down in Texas and I did some “box” shopping and I was...
Still have quesitons?
Fill out the form below, select one of the KidFit options and we'll be in touch shortly.
START TODAY FEEL BETTER TOMORROW
We know walking through the door is the hardest part. You take the first step and we’ll meet you where you are.